An increasing number of property management companies are beginning to understand the important role smart home technology plays in automating their rental homes.
Beyond improved safety for guests and properties, and delivering guests the
modern-day conveniences a smart home offers, enterprise vacation rental management equipped with smart home technology streamlines operations helping to drive your net operating income.
Streamline your processes today. Click here to schedule a free demo.
Managing a single rental property is a time-consuming process, and requires an eye for detail. This quickly multiplies when you are managing dozens or hundreds of vacation rental homes.
As a busy property manager, you may be wondering how and what processes this technology can help simplify. With enterprise-level property management, you’re only 5 steps away from simplifying one of your most labor-intensive processes – turn-days.
- Guest check-out: using the smart lock’s unique, four-digit access code,
automatically adjust the thermostat and arm the home’s security system after locking the front door.
- Management is notified: a real-time notification promptly alerts property managers that the rental home is ready to be cleaned and inspected.
- Cleaning and inspection crews arrive: temporary access codes enable turn-day crews to enter the home and perform their services in anticipation of the next guest arrival.
- Management is alerted: property management receives a mobile notification informing them that the home has been cleaned and inspected.
- Guest checks-in: incoming guests receive an alert letting them know the vacation home is ready for occupancy.
Ready to see how smart vacation rental management can simplify your turn-day process? Click here to schedule a free demo.