The latest video surveillance technologies make it possible for homeowners to view recorded footage remotely via their desktops and mobile devices. As a result, you can have real-time access to what’s happening at home at all times and be able to identify intruders if needed. Installing the surveillance cameras system in your house can be proven a smart move for many reasons.
Home security cameras can also help reduce local crime. Think about how you can answer the door and screen visitors while you’re away when you use the video doorbell. Potential burglars realize that homes that are being monitored will also have their identity captured. It is possible to deter prowlers who break into homes through the backyard and garage. With motion-sensing outdoor cameras, the recording starts when the lights are turned on, providing an additional layer of security for your home. As a result of cameras, the risk of prosecution is much greater, so thieves will likely target other neighborhoods that are easier targets.
In addition, using the right smart video security technology, you can automate these additional effective video surveillance applications below:
- Are you wondering if your children made it home from school safely? Watch them come in, pick up a snack, and begin their homework after passing through the front door.
- Replace the standard nanny cam. Many parents have babysitters, and nannies to look after their children while they’re away. You can keep informed of what’s happening at home and see how things are going.
- Check-in on your pets while at work or when on a trip. Alternatively, if you have a pet sitter come to the house, you can ensure that excellent and timely care is being given.
- Stay informed about the well-being of elderly parents. Make sure your loved ones haven’t fallen or injured themselves by accessing your desktop or mobile security app. Additionally, you can ensure hired caretakers treat them well.
- Keep an eye on teenagers left unattended at home. You can prevent parties from taking place by informing your teens that you can check the video at any time.
- You can also monitor vacation homes remotely. You should only have to make trips in person when necessary. This will save you time while maintaining your peace of mind.
- If you are not around while work is being done in your home, make sure the cleaning company and other professionals do their jobs as you contracted them to do and are trustworthy while you are not there.
- Getting excited about your big purchase that is soon to be delivered? Keep an eye on it after it is delivered to your front door until you get home.
With the right set of indoor and outdoor cameras, you can keep an eye on what’s going on at home even when you are away. This offers both safety and convenience that cannot be matched by other systems.
While this capability alone is extremely valuable, remote video surveillance has a wide range of applications and benefits. The ability to stay connected to your home at all times can truly enhance your life.
For the best information on the latest technology to protect your home, contact Johns Brothers Security today! We are ready to help provide the sense of security you have been looking for. Call us today at 1-800-242-9760!