Being a property manager, you wear a lot of hats. Between managing physical keys, orchestrating guest check-ins and check-outs, averting potential crises that could interrupt a guest’s stay, and overseeing the turn-day process – there’s a lot to remember.
There must be an easier solution.
Designed with property managers in mind, our Enterprise Vacation Rental Management solution uses smart home technology and cloud-based software giving companies access to real-time business intelligence reports and enterprise control capabilities for easy management over one property, or an entire portfolio of properties, from a single login.
A multi-faceted solution that easily integrates into the industry’s top PMS systems, this solution is built to deliver benefits that translates into real savings through keyless entry, energy management, water monitoring, asset protection, and intrusion monitoring all on one platform.
Ready to get smarter property management? Schedule a free demo today.
Set your property apart from your competition while working to streamline operations, drive guest satisfaction, and delight property owners.
Are you indeed the property manager? Here’s something to consider. If your homeowner independently decides to install keyless locks to control access and adds smart thermostats to control the home’s temperature – who is really the property manager?
Ready to take back control? Click here to request a free demo.
Achieve with Smart Enterprise Vacation Rental Management:
● Seamless PMS system integration: sync critical guest account information with home automation system features within your current PMS system.
● Direct-to-home check-in & check-out: our system intelligently knows when all cleaning and maintenance work has been completed – you and your guest will be automatically notified when the house is ready and provided an access code valid only during their stay.
● Proactive maintenance notifications: predictive HVAC Analytic software lets you know if a unit is failing or a filter needs changing resulting in significant savings over time and preventing unexpected, costly repairs.
● Water monitoring : avoid expensive damage and know if water has been detected in vulnerable areas like under sinks, toilets, dishwashers, and water heaters.
● Eliminate key management: automate access points at your property and set up temporary access codes for cleaning, inspection, and maintenance teams to enter and leave without needing physical keys.
● Save money: eliminate rekeying costs with smart locks, reduce insurance premiums with water monitoring management, and extend the life of HVAC units with smart thermostats.