Do you worry about the impacts high heating and cooling costs have on your bottom line? Maintaining an energy-saving setting in an effort to lower energy usage is hard work. You could visit each of your business locations at the end of each day to lower the temperature or send daily reminders to your team instructing them to not adjust the preset thermostat settings.
But, isn’t there an easier way to save on energy costs?
Smart thermostats sync with your smart business security and access control systems providing you with reduced energy usage. Using multiple data points from your systems it prevents energy waste, keeps teammates comfortable, and proactively alerts you to problems that may have otherwise been overlooked.
Need smarter business security? Get started now.
With smart thermostats:
● Save energy automatically: easy to schedule, activate the energy-saving mode, “Away”, and automatically save money during closed hours while making sure incoming staff are comfortable before arriving the next morning
● Stay in the know: check and adjust temperature settings, switch between energy-saving modes, and proactively be alerted to impending disasters such as a low temperature alert in midwinter
● Prevent employee tampering: set minimum and maximum ranges so employees can only adjust the temperature within the preset ranges or lock a thermostat completely from your mobile app
● Protect temperature sensitive inventory: temperature sensors synced with your smart thermostat makes you aware of the temperature in vulnerable areas like freezers, stockrooms, and warehouses
● Continual optimization: customize operational efficiencies using a wide variety of energy-saving features and rules Curb energy costs and see how smart thermostats can help save your business bundles in energy costs. Get started today.