Smart video monitoring is a security essential in today’s busy world allowing you to stay connected to your home or business at all times with live streaming video feeds, smart video clips, video alerts, and continuous high-definition video recording.
With our video analytics service powered by Alarm.com, protection has never been so easy.
Video analytics provides a new, intelligent layer of added security and visibility. Using advanced AI architecture you can now know if a person, car, or animal crosses your camera’s path. Even know details such as an object’s direction of movement or how long the activity lasted.
View live video, and receive alert notifications pertaining only to important events happening at your home or business – not everyday movements you already know to occur. Be notified of what matters most to you. Customize video alerts using “tripwires” so you’re only notified if your cameras detect movement in specific areas you’ve drawn out around your property.
With video analytics:
● Cars coming and going: know when the bus stops outside your home or when a car leaves unexpectedly at night
● Visitors lingering: receive a video alert when a person loiters on your doorstep, but not when the garageman picks up the trash.
● Misbehaving pets: be alerted when your dog is feeling mischievous and jumping on the couch while you’re away at work.
● Deter, automatically: schedule outdoor lighting and other home automation scenes to activate when a person sneaks into your backyard, but not an animal runs by.
● Validate vendors: business owners can know when a delivery truck pulls in next to the back door, but not when employees come and go.
Interested to see how you can make your cameras smarter with video analytics, and receive video alerts about only the things you care most about? Get started today.